Is my business permitted to operate?
Confirm if your business is allowed to operate
Schedule of services framework for sectors – look at services allowed for Level 4
List of businesses that can’t open
If your business is not listed here, familiarise yourself with the COVID-19 regulations below
- Consumption of food and beverages at or in a place of sale, including restaurants retail outlets, convenience stores or informal traders.
- On-site consumption of liquor.
- Short term home-sharing/letting/leasing/rental for leisure purposes.
- Domestic passenger air travel for leisure purposes, until directions with health protocols and social distancing measures are issued by the relevant Cabinet member responsible for transport.
- Passenger ships for leisure purposes.
- Conferences and events, including sporting events, except as provided for in Chapter 4 of the Regulations.
- Personal care services, including hairdressing, beauty treatments, make-up and nails salons and piercing and tattoo parlours, except those categories of services identified in directions by the relevant Cabinet member, in consultation with the Cabinet member responsible for health, as safe to resume, under specified conditions.
- Exclusions relating to public transport services as set out in the directions issued by the Cabinet member responsible for transport.
- Exclusions relating to education services as set out in the directions issued by the Cabinet members responsible for education.
- Tourist attractions, casinos and entertainment activities, except those categories of activities which the relevant Cabinet members, in consultation with the Cabinet member responsible for health, identified in directions as safe to resume under specified conditions.
LIST OF BUSINESSES ALLOWED TO OPERATE AT EACH LEVEL
Register your business with the CIPC
Apply online to CIPC at this link